Our general contractor process includes these steps:
- Meeting with clients to determine needs and discuss project expectations.
- Meeting with clients to present a detailed, written proposal outlining the project specifics and including clear, fair and competitive pricing. As part of the proposal, a written payment schedule agreement is signed before beginning work.
- Communication with reputable, trusted local architects is done if necessary.
- All phases of construction are organized and checked for quality and efficiency: carpentry, masonry, mechanical, electrical, installers.
- Changes to the original project proposal and related costs are discussed with clients prior to implementation.
- Site work including excavation and pouring footers. “A good job is only as good as the foundation of the project!”